Computers in Libraries 2001 meet for Web4Lib

Elena O'Malley omalleye at emmanuel.edu
Fri Mar 9 11:42:08 EST 2001

If any CIL-attendees here would like to meet other Web4Libbers,
and no one else plans something formal....

I will be in the front lobby of the hotel (or I'll put up a note on
the bulletin board saying where) at 6-6:30pm on Thursday.
I'll have a couple of options of places to go and get food and/or
drink (cheap, vegetarian options, non-smoking section, nearby,
that kind of thing). Whoever shows up will pick one and off we go.

I'll hold up a sign or wear a feather boa or do something distinctive.

Email me (not the list, please) if you plan on attending so I can
get a head count, or if you have a place to suggest.

Thanks and hope to see you then,
Elena O'Malley
omalleye at emmanuel.edu

Elena O'Malley, Technology Librarian
Cardinal Cushing Library, Emmanuel College
400 The Fenway, Boston, MA 02115
omalleye at emmanuel.edu