web site redesign

laura kortz laura at edunet.tc.columbia.edu
Wed Jun 27 10:51:00 EDT 2001

My library is in the process of a Web site redesign.
We've decided on the top page and internal page elements (nav bars, graphics,
etc.)

Our current site consists of about 800 pages. About 600 of these will be
converted to the new format. What I'm wondering is if any of you can give me
advice from your experience of the best (most efficient way) of transferring
content from the old templates to the new. Also, when you're making these
changes do you have the newer stuff on a separate server, etc.

Any advice greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Laura

Laura Kortz