[WEB4LIB] Library Web Manager's Reference Center

Lee Jaffe ldjaffe at cats.ucsc.edu
Tue Jun 26 18:25:52 EDT 2001

 From personal experience, I'm not sure DMOZ is the way to go.
I was initially very enthusiastic about it, but I don't feel that
they've managed to fulfill the potential that is promised.  Site
organization is very uneven  -- take a look at Arts (http://dmoz.org/Arts/ )
and tell me where fine arts or painting should go -- and far-
reaching decisions can be very arbitrary, without recourse.

-- Lee Jaffe, UC Santa Cruz