Live Ref in School Libraries / International Live Ref Services

Gerry Mckiernan GMCKIERN at gwgate.lib.iastate.edu
Mon Jun 25 13:32:44 EDT 2001

        _Live Ref in School Libraries / International Live Ref Services_

   I am greatly interested in learning about *School* libraries that offer
real-time digital reference services [It occurred to me that as active participants in Chat Rooms,  elementary and secondary school students would be an ideal  audience for Live reference services]

   I am also interested in identifying *Special* Libraries that have implemented Live Ref.

 In addition, I am also interested in services that have been established
in *non-U.S.* libraries.

   All identified services we be added to LiveRef(sm), my registry devoted to
real-time digital reference services.

   [  http://www.public.iastate.edu/~CYBERSTACKS/LiveRef.htm ]

   Regards,

/Gerry McKiernan