Call for Papers

Chang, Sheau-Hwang schang at bridgew.edu
Thu Jun 21 20:11:21 EDT 2001

Please excuse cross postings.
-------------------------------

Dear Colleagues,

The OCLC Systems & Services journal plans to devote a special issue to cover
XML applications for libraries.  If you have implemented any XML
applications for your work, please share them with my readers.  The deadline
will be January 31, 2002.  _OCLC Systems & Services_ is a refereed and
quarterly publication with an international readership.  Its publisher is
MCB University Press.  If you are interested in contributing an article on
this topic, please do not hesitate to contact me.  I look forward to hearing
from you.

Sincerely,
Sheau-Hwang Chang
Editor of OCLC S&S