[WEB4LIB] Link checkers?

P. Michael McCulley mcculley at best.com
Thu Jun 21 14:24:23 EDT 2001

Darryl,

The one I am familiar with mostly, MOMSpider, is still around, customizable.
Plus, I tinkered with Linklint for a system once. There seem to be a number of UNIX-based or PERL options around. You might have to try a few to meet your criteria.

Try this Google search --which includes links to the above items-- for more possibilities, which may be shareware or freebies:
http://www.google.com/search?q=unix+URL+link+checker+software

Best,
Michael
 aka DrWeb

P. Michael McCulley
Email: mcculley at best.com

Quote of the Moment:
Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time.
--Catherine Zandonella