[WEB4LIB] Finding links to specific pages

Dan Robinson drobinson at hwwexch.hwwilson.com
Wed Jun 20 14:07:49 EDT 2001

Bernie, Altavista still has 'link:" in its basic search. Enter link:url
(without the http://). I just did it and got no hits for the full page.
However I did get 166 hits for your directory. And using one of those
hits, added /digiref.html to the link search and came up with 24 linked
pages for that specific page.

Dan Robinson
drobinson at hwwilson.com