[WEB4LIB] Re: Problematic Sites

stephanie spearman razl00 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 20 14:01:33 EDT 2001

I've experimented with the Internet Options in IE.
Example: under security/custom I disabled "submit
nonencrypted form data"--that caused the type of thing
you mention--forms could not be submitted. In this
instance it affected ALL sites. Also, when I disabled
all activeX, people couldn't get pdf docs to come in.
Disabling javascript won't let new windows pop up (if
they use js to call it). Just some of the things I've
run into.

Stephanie Spearman
Electronic Services Librarian
NW Ga Regional Library System