[WEB4LIB] RE: Draft home page not usable on my IE 6

Drew, Bill drewwe at MORRISVILLE.EDU
Wed Jun 20 11:56:02 EDT 2001

I wasn't really objecting to the testing under IE6, I was objecting to the
conclusion that something was wrong with the CSS.  I have run our pages
through TIDY and several CSS validators without any errors.  I am checking
into possible problems right now.  It is important to realize that the page
was a test page and I just discovered that the URL to the style sheet was
incorrect!  Our webdesigner just copied the page to a test directory.  Try
our regular page with the new header. I do appreciate all of the input and
comments.  It is important to realize that IE6 is a beta.  Would there be
any complaints if my comments had been about Netscape 6?  Probably not.

http://www.morrisville.edu/library/

Bill Drew