Print Management Options

Linda Bixler lbixler at venus.twu.edu
Fri Jun 15 15:51:53 EDT 2001

We're looking at print management system options for our library's
reference area. We have about 40 computers at our main site plus two
other locations (in another city) with less than 10 computers that we
would like to include in the general setup. Could anyone who has
Uniprint, GoPrint, LPT:ONE, or CybraryN.  Please comment on the pros and

cons of what you are using and whether you charge for printing. If you
do not charge for printing, have you still saved money?

Many thanks in advance for any comments.

--
Linda Bixler
Assistant Director of Libraries
lbixler at twu.edu