Microsoft Publisher to web

Peter Murray PMurray at law.uconn.edu
Wed Jun 13 18:08:56 EDT 2001

Quickest route?  Purchase a copy of the full Acrobat product and create
a PDF out of the document.  It is as simple as printing to a printer...

(Of course, your clientelle will need the free Acrobat reader to view
it, so that may or may not be a problem for you...)

Peter

--On Monday, June 11, 2001 1:17 PM -0700 Linda Draz <ldraz at visto.com>

--
Peter Murray, Computer Services Librarian              W: 860-570-5233
University of Connecticut Law School             Hartford, Connecticut