[WEB4LIB] Browser opened by MS Word

Julie James JJames at lva.lib.va.us
Wed Jun 13 14:54:38 EDT 2001

Hi Jerry-

I can answer the last question, but it won't really solve the problem:

You can disable links in Word
 - Tools - AutoCorrect - AutoFormat As You Type
 - clear the checkbox for Internet and network paths with hyperlinks

You will also need to remove the link button from the toolbar (under Options
or View)

HOWEVER, smart ones will still be able to control-K to make a link.

Julie
~~~
Julie James
Technology Consultant