Web/slide show software

Emily A. Soden esoden at sps.edu
Tue Jun 12 09:39:06 EDT 2001

I'm starting a hunt for a good, easy-to-use-when-crunched-for-time software
program that will allow me to assemble a web-based slide show-type program.
 PowerPoint doesn't quite have all of the features we'd like.  My dream
program would include:

- The ability to have slides fade in and out at variable times throughout a
music sequence (i.e., not the standard "every 3 seconds"-type option)
- The ability to be shown not only on the web, but to be projected like a
traditional slide show, as well (*essential)
- Either Mac or Win platform
- Wouldn't require a whole lot of training for folks to use

Any suggestions out there?

Thanks!

Emily

Emily A. Soden