FW: [WEBADV:49] How do *you* use www.ala.org?

Julie James JJames at lva.lib.va.us
Fri Jun 8 14:18:32 EDT 2001

Posting on behalf of the ALA Web Advisory Committee:

The Web Advisory Committee is charged with general oversight of ALA's web
presence.  We are seeking your input on how we might make our website easier
to use and to make the wealth of information on it more readily accessible.

We have worked with the staff Web Design Task Force to develop a short
survey, which may be found at www.ala.org/survey.  Please take a couple of
minutes to respond--and encourage others to do so as well.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Valerie Wilford, Chair, ALA Web Advisory Committee

~~~
Julie James (PLA representative)
Technology Consultant
The Library of Virginia