[WEB4LIB] Re: Little of GNU/Linux in Libraries (was: The beginning of the end for the

Tony Barry me at Tony-Barry.emu.id.au
Tue Jun 12 21:12:44 EDT 2001

At 7:35 AM -0700 12/6/01, Daniel Messer wrote:
>Of all of them, Linux impresses me most with its stability, but
>least with its user interface and Windows impresses me most with its
>user interface and the least with its stability.

With MacOSX you get GUI ease of use (arguably better than Windows)
with unix stability. (MacOSX is BSD unix underneath). And you get
some elements of openness because of that and some of Apple's
policies.

We live in interesting times.

Tony
--