[pdalibraries] Wireless Librarian Channel on Avantgo

Mark Jordan mjordan at sfu.ca
Fri Jun 29 16:26:13 EDT 2001

Hi Bill,

It works fine on the Palm too. The graphics look really cool, even in 16
shades of gray.

Mark

Mark Jordan
Librarian / Analyst, Systems Division
W.A.C. Bennett Library, Simon Fraser University
Burnaby, British Columbia, V5A 1S6, Canada
Phone (604) 291 5753 / Fax (604) 291 3023
mjordan at sfu.ca / http://www.sfu.ca/~mjordan/