Survey of WebCT use by Libraries

Athena Hoeppner athena at mail.ucf.edu
Fri Jun 29 15:54:19 EDT 2001

Posted to: WEB4LIB, NETTRAIN, BI-L, and WebCT_Users. My apologies to
those diligent readers of multiple lists who must suffer this message
more than once.

I have created a 5 question survey about library use of WebCT.  I will
present the survey results, along with my own interpretations and
experiences at the LITA conference this October.  If your library uses
WebCT in any capacity, I urge you to take a few minutes to complete the
survey online:
http://library.ucf.edu/webct_survey/

I will summarize the results for the lists and will make full results
available to survey respondents.

Thanks,
Athena

Athena Hoeppner