Argus Clearinghose Status

David S. Carter superman at umich.edu
Mon Jun 18 13:46:37 EDT 2001

Many of you may be wondering what is going on with the Argus Clearinghouse
Website (http://www.clearinghouse.net/)

The IPL is in the process of taking over the management of the
Clearinghouse. As part of this process, something seems to have gone wrong
with the domain name transfer, and thus the Website is temporarily
unavailable. We are working with Network Solutions to correct the problem,
and access to the site will hopefully be restored soon. I will send
another messgae to web4lib when things are back to normal.

Thanks to everyone for your patience.

David S. Carter                      superman at umich.edu | 304 West Hall
Director, Internet Public Library   http://www.ipl.org/ | 550 E University
Lecturer, School of Information, University of Michigan | Ann Arbor MI 48109
finger superman at ipl.org for PGP Public Key              | 734 764-2475 (fax)