converting MAC to PC files

L Parry lparry at wicomico.org
Thu Jun 7 10:03:10 EDT 2001

I have been asked to post a document on the library web page. The person
who created it uses a MAC; I operate in a PC environment.  Document is too
long and dependent on graphics and formatting to make retyping a
possibility.  We both use Adobe Acrobat.  The developer converted the
document using Adobe, changing it to a .sea extension.  I have not been
able to open it.

This is an area where both the developer and I are working in the dark.  I
am hoping that others have found a way to make the MACs and PCs
communicate.  Appreciate any help you can offer.
L Parry, Electronic Outreach Librarian
Wicomico County Free Library
P.O. Box 4148
Salisbury, MD 21802