[WEB4LIB] Re: NYT: Pioneers of the 'Fortran' Programming Language

Melody Danley danleym at sls.lib.il.us
Thu Jun 14 11:36:24 EDT 2001

Actually, I learned Fortran programming at college (so I could try to
understand what my then fiance was talking about!) and now I'm here at the
libraryónot in FL or NC. Too bad my husband didn't take any art so that he'd
understand what I was talking about! ; )

Melody

--
Melody Danley
Graphics and Display Coordinator