[WEB4LIB] Re: Computer Books for a Library

John M. Saylor jms1 at cornell.edu
Tue Jul 31 13:44:06 EDT 2001

I certainly agree with Dan about O'Reilly- john

John M. Saylor                         			email: JMS1 at cornell.edu
Director
	phone: 607-255-4134
Engineering & Computer Science Library        	fax:   607-255-0278
Cornell University
	http://www.englib.cornell.edu/jms/
Ithaca, NY 14853-220

Information is not knowledge   Knowledge is not wisdom   Wisdom is not truth
Truth is not beauty   Beauty is not love   Love is not music
                                 Music is THE BEST
                                                         F. Zappa