[WEB4LIB] Re: Computer Books for a Library

Shirl Kennedy sdk at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Jul 31 13:26:22 EDT 2001

Speaking of O'Reilly, the UPS man just brought a review copy of O'Reilly's
Dreamweaver 4: The Missing Manual.  Having done an in-depth read yet, but
this one really looks like a winner.  Tons of screen shots, etc.
Dreamweaver has gotten so full of features that it's almost overwhelming.
This book can only help.

Home Page for book:
http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/dreamweavermm/

Interview with author David Sawyer McFarland
http://web.oreilly.com/news/dreamweaver_0701.html

Shirl Kennedy
Web Guide Topic Manager
Business 2.0
The best business and technology sites, handpicked by research experts:
http://www.business2.com/webguide/