[WEB4LIB] RE: HR 1846 (was Re: Blocking email, the complaint)

Andrew I. Mutch amutch at waterford.lib.mi.us
Tue Jul 31 11:10:43 EDT 2001

Dan,

Our experience in Michigan is that legislators won't let technical issues
or professional advice stand in the way of a chance to grandstand on the
issue of "protecting the kids". I'm sure that you already knew that
though!

Andrew Mutch
Library Systems Technician
Waterford Township Public Library
Waterford, MI

These comments reflect my personal opinion and in no way should be
considered the position of the Waterford Township Public Library or the
Charter Township of Waterford.