[WEB4LIB] RE: HR 1846 (was Re: Blocking email, the complaint)

Daniel Messer dmesser at yvrls.lib.wa.us
Fri Jul 27 16:00:36 EDT 2001

Does it bother anyone else that the United States government is starting to seem less and less "for the people" and more and more "for the corporations"? I really have my doubts to the sanity of my government anymore. It's become glaringly obvious over the last year or so that the government is going on a strict anti-individualistic streak.

Dan

--

Mondai wa
The subject in queston...