[WEB4LIB] Dreamweaver question

Cheryl Kirkpatrick cheryl at leo.scsl.state.sc.us
Fri Jul 27 16:08:01 EDT 2001

I can not answer this question as I do not use Dreamweaver, but I can direct you
to an excellent resource, http://www.webaim.org/

I searched the archives and found this site has not been mentioned on Web4lib.
If you have any question about web accessibility, these are the folks to ask.
WebAIM, Web Accessibility in Mind, is a project of Utah State University funded
by the Department of Education, Blackboard, and others. Their web site has a
wealth of information on accessibility. They also have a discussion list. I was
fortunate to attend training given by WebAIM and I can’t say enough good things
about them.

Cheryl Kirkpatrick
Web Administrator/
Information Technology Librarian