[WEB4LIB] library software dependency

Masters, Gary E GEM at CDRH.FDA.GOV
Wed Jul 25 13:05:47 EDT 2001

Adobe is free for the reader and it is quite nice.  I have the full product
and continue to learn how to make use of it.  I know that it was an
industrial policy not to "sole source" but have always thought that to be
like "always try something once" because there are exceptions.  This seems
to be one.  I have more concerns about what AOL or Microsoft want to do.

Gary

Gary E. Masters
Librarian (Systems)
CDRH - FDA