Need help on

Delos Reyes, Lea L.DELOS-REYES at CGIAR.ORG
Wed Jul 25 00:07:21 EDT 2001

Dear listserv people,

I know this is a very dumb question to ask, but I just like to ask your help
(again).
My boss gave me a five diskette back-up of bibliographies done in Cardbox
(not sure
if anyone knew this), unfortunately, I could not retrieve it. It was saved
in DOS before
and I'm sure this will run in Win95 (MSDOS). the problem I have now is I
have completely
forgotten about DOS commands on how to restore back-ups. Does anyone with a
good
heart still remembers any DOS commands? I really need to restore this back
up so I could
retrieve the files.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you!

Regards,
Ms Lea Delos Reyes
----------
Lea Delos Reyes
Electronic Resources & Serials Librarian
Library and Documentation Service
International Rice Research Institute (IRRI)
DAPO Box 7777, Metro Manila, Philippines
Tel. +63 (2) 845-0563 Fax +63 (2) 845-0606
Email: l.delos-reyes at cgiar.org
Ariel IP: 198.93.230.12

"It's better to regret something you did, than
something you didn't do"  - Red Hot Chili Peppers

Web (IRRI):   http://www.cgiar.org/irri
Web (Library): http://ricelib.irri.cgiar.org

IRRI is one of sixteen centers supported by the
Consultative Group on International Agricultural
Research (CGIAR)