[WEB4LIB] Antivirus software

Yi Kong ykong at kenosha.lib.wi.us
Tue Jul 17 09:55:58 EDT 2001

We are using Symantec cooperate version 7.5 (Norton Antivirus is the same).
It use the MMC console to monitor the virus in the whole system. Install
software and clean virus is easy. But we need to setup Windows 2000 pro at
every branch as local server.

We have "golden service" from Symantec, so we can pick up phone and call.
Sometime we got in 10 min waiting list though.

We are very happy with it so far

Yi Kong