[WEB4LIB] Re: Anyone with any sense ought to know this - sending web pages

Kylie Baxter k.m.baxter at hull.ac.uk
Tue Jul 17 08:44:48 EDT 2001

Adobe Acrobat allows you to zip up web pages quite nicely and the person at the other end only needs Acrobat Reader to look at them, I think. There's a
similar discussion going on at Free Pint (a UK-based LIS discussion forum)
[http://www.freepint.com/bar/] but I couldn't find the exact thread today.

Kylie Baxter
Law School, University of Hull