Anyone with any sense ought to know this - sending web pages to o thers

Masters, Gary E GEM at CDRH.FDA.GOV
Tue Jul 17 06:09:47 EDT 2001

But since we are past the day when people take time to write a fine manual
and there is not one to read, I am asking how to send a web page to someone
else over email when it has frames and supporting files.  We are doing a set
of pages so that our clients can use Dialog Select and for an opening page I
have revised their "frame page" (no script).  Of course when I send it the
supporting images and text do not go along and they get a lot of "The page
can not be displayed."  Do you save the page to a file, then send the whole
folder?  Or is there a "trick?"

Thanks,

Gary

Gary E. Masters