[WEB4LIB] RE: Books on Demand

Blake Carver btcarver at lisnews.com
Wed Jul 11 22:17:01 EDT 2001

I would guess you are reffering to Patricia Schroeder and the APA.

In the Washington Post she said:
"We," says Schroeder, "have a very serious issue with librarians."
http://washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A36584-2001Feb7.html

We also ran an interview with her back in Feb on this.
http://lisnews.com/article.php3?sid=20010213190301

She said technology would have a devastating effect on intellectual property
and  our economy if used the way many librarians advocate.

--
Blake Carver
LISNews.com