[WEB4LIB] trivial question about size of largest web page

schilder at unlnotes.unl.edu schilder at unlnotes.unl.edu
Wed Jul 11 13:40:57 EDT 2001

At first I was going to spring into this and answer - the Internet Movie
DataBase (imdb.com), but then I thought a bit , I think all the pages are
created on the fly so that could definitly throw a monkey wrench into the
works..

Anyway - that's my brief "no thought" entry.

--
Scott M. Childers, MLS
Assistant Systems Librarian

I had a patron ask me a trivial question out of curiosity; what is the
largest website (his definition is most number of pages) in existence?
Don't
waste a significant amount of time on this, but I'd love some answers for
my
own curiosity, now.

Gillian Wiseman
Electronic Resources Librarian