Job posting: Web Applications Developer, Detroit, USA

Michael C. Piper aj0386 at wayne.edu
Mon Jul 2 12:22:28 EDT 2001

Web Applications Developer, Detroit, Michigan

To better serve our customers, the Detroit Area Library Network (DALNET)
invites candidates for our newly-created Web Applications Developer
position. If you share our commitment to building state-of-the-art,
customer-focused services, this job's for you. Bring us your energy and
ideas, and we'll provide the support, tools and training you need to be
successful.

In this position, you'll collaborate with colleagues throughout southeastern
Michigan to develop DALNET’s Web-based services, including our Web site (
www.dalnet.lib.mi.us <http://www.dalnet.lib.mi.us/> ) and other digital
information offerings. You’ll also help our 22 member institutions design
customized Web interfaces for DALNET’s shared online catalog, using Web
tools along with Horizon and iPAC software from epixtech.

DALNET is based at Wayne State University, a Carnegie I Research University
in Detroit’s cultural district. This contract position is renewable annually
one year in advance, and is open until filled. Beginning salary range:
$3,794 – 4,553 per month. Open until suitable candidate is found. For the
job posting and application procedures, see our Web site (
www.hr.wayne.edu/employment/POSTINGS/00011257.htm
<http://www.hr.wayne.edu/employment/POSTINGS/00011257.htm> ). Please direct
inquiries about this position to the address in the job posting. This
message is posted on multiple lists; please excuse any duplication.

Michael Piper, Director
Detroit Area Library Network
aj0386 at wayne.edu