[WEB4LIB] Column on HTML Editors

Sharon centans at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Jul 8 14:48:20 EDT 2001

Hi Karen and All,

I started out using Notepad and other text editors for html.  I tried Front
Page98 when I purchased it, but was not happy with it .  The only improvement
was an ability to quickly put together tables and charts.
Other than that, I found it confusing and overengineered and have resumed
doing webpages in Notepad.  I tried CuteHTML and a few other cheap
downloads from tucows, but I still like Notepad best.  I save time by keeping a
similar look and feel to most of my pages so I can cut and paste much
of my formating from page to page.

Sharon Centanne
School Librarian, Genealogist and Webpage Designer

--
ÐÏࡱá