[WEB4LIB] Marketing online Services

Margaret Escherich esche_ma at oaklandlibrary.org
Thu Jul 5 17:08:45 EDT 2001

A slight twist on Bernie's request -

We are making our first large-scale remodel of our public web site, and want
to begin promoting our online presence to the community.  What have people
done/do people do to promote their web sites?  We've seen some nice
bookmarks, we'll do articles in the papers, run some ads, what else?  What
angles did/do people think are effective?

Thanks!

 Margaret Escherich Hazel
 Senior Librarian/Webmistress
 Oakland Public Library