flash image on our home page

Thomas M G Bennett bennetttm at appstate.edu
Thu Jul 5 10:15:30 EDT 2001

Karen makes a good point, who is your target audience and what are their
modes of access?  And keeping with the lowest common denominator, a static
W3C compliant page should be a default page for clients to connect to with
links going to optional WEB pages, IMHO.

Thomas

  Use The Help Desk at http://linux.library.appstate.edu/help
                      Rock and Rule
             Zope Rocks -- http://www.zope.org
           Python Rules  -- http://www.python.org
Thomas McMillan Grant Bennett      Appalachian State University
Computer Consultant III            University Library
Voice:  828 262 6587	           FAX:    828 262 2797

Windows 95 is a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit patch for an 8-bit
operating system that was originally coded for a 4-bit microprocessor.
 - Chris Dunphy     Boot Magazine