[WEB4LIB] Re: "Search the Web Like a Map" article

gary price gprice at gwu.edu
Mon Jul 9 20:57:48 EDT 2001

Here are a few more visualization resources, demos, add-on tools, etc.

1) InXight Star Tree (demos)
http://startree.inxight.com/gallery/

2) Map Planet
http://www.mapplanet.com

3) Girafa
http://www.girafa.com

4) ThinkMap
http://www.thinkmap.com
Demos at: http://www.thinkmap.com/projects

5) Plumb Design Thesaurus (uses ThinkMap technology)
http://www.visualthesaurus.com/

cheers,
gary

Gary D. Price, MLIS
Librarian
Gary Price Library Research and Internet Consulting
gprice at gwu.edu
Visit The Virtual Acquisition Shelf & News Desk
http://resourceshelf.blogspot.com

Looking for Industry News, New Sites, Useful Documents?
Visit The Virtual Acquisition Shelf & News Desk