[WEB4LIB] RE: Hitometer

Michelle Rempel mrempel at PEACELIBRARYSYSTEM.AB.CA
Mon Jul 9 18:43:04 EDT 2001

I'm going to lead this thread astray a bit.  One of the sites that I am
responsible for is not hosted on site and does not come with a stats
package.  Does anyone have recommendations for a free third party
counter/stats service that gives some useable information?

Thanks!

Michelle