[WEB4LIB] Re: Column on HTML Editors

Michelle Rempel mrempel at PEACELIBRARYSYSTEM.AB.CA
Mon Jul 9 17:37:37 EDT 2001

I use a little-known but fantastic HTML editor called Web-O-Rama.  It can
be found at http://www.kevingunn.com/  as donationware.  It automates a lot
of the more tedious tasks but still lets you have full control over your
code.  I haven't used a WYSIWYG in some time as I found they "bloated" the
code too much.  Has that changed in recent versions of Front Page?  I took
over our current site from a contractor who used some hand coding and some
automatic programs.  I've found tags that I had never seen before and
couldn't find any info on.  It turned out she didn't know either as it was
something that the program threw in.  For example has anyone heard of
<DICERTAGS> ?

Michelle Rempel
Peace Library System