[WEB4LIB] Re: Blocking email, the complaint

chrisd at lcls.org chrisd at lcls.org
Mon Jul 9 14:40:15 EDT 2001

What is a joke is his behavior about this.
LOL.
> "Sir, this is not a joke.  What makes you believe you have authority to
make
> such a list?
I think that right there is the funniest part of all.  What gives you the
authority.  Umm, I dont know, maybe its the part about being the system
administrator and I can block sites if I feel like it!
> Mr. Lester is publishing slanderous and derogatory information regarding
our
> corporation and a mail server on one of our domains.  We consider this
> situation very serious, and ask that you immediately investigate this
> situation and remove his site from your service until this matter is
> resolved.
Slanderous information, another great point.  Riiight.  How over reactive
can one person be about a mail server being blocked.

Oh and the threat about what happened to ORBS.  Please...
I'm tempted to go block their mail on my server just so he can complain.
Good day
chris d

/disclaimer: These are my opinions.  I'm sure my superiors would find them
quite humorous but I'm not going to push it. /end disclaimer