[WEB4LIB] Card catalog image

Tara Calishain calumet at Mindspring.com
Mon Jul 9 12:51:12 EDT 2001

At 12:36 PM 7/9/2001, Andrew Mutch wrote:
>I've been asked to add a picture of a card catalog to our web page for patrons
>accessing our web-based catalog.  Does anyone have a graphic, picture or
>clip art of
>a card catalog suitable for web use that I could make use of?  I've
>searched around
>on the web a little but nothing I could find was very good.
>
>Thank you,
>
>Andrew Mutch
>Library Systems Technician
>Waterford Township Public Library
>Waterford, MI

Andrew,

Did you use the new Google images search at http://images.google.com ?

I checked it briefly and they had several card catalog images (over 300
results, but some of those were irrelevant.) They had some nice images, too.

Tara