[WEB4LIB] Re: Column on HTML Editors

Kevin W. Bishop bishopk at rpi.edu
Mon Jul 9 11:54:56 EDT 2001

Working from (my most fallible) memory here ... but I've previously noted
in log reports a high incidence of hits for FP extensions (e.g. vti_cnf ?)
that, if I'm not mistaken, are requests of the web server from Front Page
when it publishes pages.  Do I have this right?

If so, it's a very crazy environment where the web server works as hard (or
harder) to answer requests from its content authors as it does its users.

-kb