[WEB4LIB] Re: blocking the use of webmail on a public access pc

Dan Lester dan at riverofdata.com
Mon Jul 9 11:44:47 EDT 2001

Well, here is some added info.  The list at
http://www.riverofdata.com/tools/blacklist.htm will be updated in the
next couple of days.

That being said, here is some added information.  In the last couple
days the folks at csimo.com have been extremely threatening about the
great damage done to them by their mail.csimo.com being listed.  I'll
go ahead and remove them since I'm not interested in a protracted
legal battle (unless all the list members come up with massive
donations).  They have no legal basis for their complaints, but
sometimes money talks.  Hell, it almost always talks.

Anyway, if there is interest I'll forward one message to the list,
containing the thread between those folks and me in the last few days.

cheers

dan

--
Dan Lester, Data Wrangler  dan at RiverOfData.com
3577 East Pecan, Boise, Idaho  83716-7115 USA