Anzio 12.5 released

Bob Rasmussen ras at anzio.com
Wed Jul 18 18:26:14 EDT 2001

I'll be brief, but I know many readers of this list are interested.

We are releasing version 12.5 of Anzio Lite and AnzioWin, Windows telnet
clients. AnzioWin now supports SSH connections. Both contain improved support
for multilingual data, now with automatic font selection. I believe AnzioWin
has the best multilingual support available in a terminal emulation product.

See web site for details. Nuf said...

Regards,
....Bob Rasmussen,   President,   Rasmussen Software, Inc.

personal e-mail: ras at anzio.com
 company e-mail: rsi at anzio.com
            fax: (US) 503-624-0760
            web: http://www.anzio.com