[WEB4LIB] headphones

Pederzolli, Elvio (SLSA) Pederzolli.Elvio at slsa.sa.gov.au
Wed Jan 3 16:48:46 EST 2001

WE issue headphones in the library for language courses and multimedia
cdroms etc - when they are returned we place them in a small unit UV unit -
size of a small microwave for about 5 minutes - this "cooks" any bugs there
might be on the headphones. Also cooks the headphones if we forget and leave
them for too long

Elvio Pederzolli
Systems Librarian
State Library of South Australia