[WEB4LIB] Sony drivers for Windows ME?- UPDATE

Masters, Gary E GEM at CDRH.FDA.GOV
Wed Jan 10 11:49:37 EST 2001

Sony says:

"Thank you for contacting SONY. Windows Me USB Driver For Sony Cyber-Shot
Digital Cameras <http://www.sel.sony.com/SEL/service/usbme.shtml> IMPORTANT
NOTE: This update is specified for systems running a full original
installation of Windows Me. The performance of this driver is not guaranteed
on a system upgraded from Windows 98/98SE and Windows 95 to Windows Me."
Just in case anyone else needed to know.

Gary