[WEB4LIB] Looking for a specific kind of site

Tara Calishain calumet at Mindspring.com
Fri Jan 26 18:59:59 EST 2001

At 03:02 PM 1/26/2001 -0800, Michael Sauers wrote:
>I'm looking for a site that would be useful at a reference desk yet is
>blatantly commercial. Something like L.L. Bean's US Park Search. It's great
>for people looking for park information but the site is up to sell product.
>Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

The Rand McNally Road Construction Database:
http://www.randmcnally.com/plan/road_construction.ehtml

Tara

ResearchBuzz:
" ... without a doubt one of the most consistently
valuable and interesting Internet resources
newsletters available." -- The Scout Report
http://www.researchbuzz.com