[WEB4LIB] technology news sources

Shirl Kennedy sdk at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Jan 31 12:14:01 EST 2001

FWIW...

Techweb has some IT-oriented newsletters:
http://techweb.com/newsletters/subscribe

IT World offers a variety, including some that look like tech tutorials:
http://reg.itworld.com/cgi-bin/subcontent12.cgi

Microsoft offers several newsletters geared to its products (of course):
http://register.microsoft.com/regsys/Pic.asp?SEC=0

Shirl Kennedy
Web Guide Manager
eCompany Now