OCLC linking requirement on BUBL Link

Carole Leita carole at leita.org
Tue Jan 2 12:19:45 EST 2001

Does the sentence on BUBL Link that says, "Further use of the DDC or
linking to this Web site by third parties requires prior written permission
from OCLC." really mean that those of us who link to BUBL Link will have to
remove the link if we don't get written permission from OCLC?

Carole
Carole Leita, leita at lii.org
Coordinator, Librarians' Index to the Internet
http://lii.org/

snip...