[WEB4LIB] TeamSoft Kudos

Mary Pugh mpugh at orcaslibrary.org
Wed Jan 17 18:47:13 EST 2001

Sorry for not posting the web site. I was just so excited to tell you all.
Yes it is at http://teamsoft.webjump.com/.

Part of what they are doing for us is to adjust text and radio buttons.
Please send them a note and ask, telling them specifically what you are
looking for.

As for filtering...  We are deploying this on 5 public workstations and
will be using it with WebSense filtering. So far our testing has not
uncovered any problems.

BTW Scott, I did warn you.

At 02:18 PM 1/17/01 -0500, you wrote:
>Mary
>
>I just downloaded it.  Nice browser set up.  Is there a way to get the text
>to show under the buttons?

>Bill Drew ; Associate Librarian, Systems and Reference
>SUNY Morrisville College Library
>drewwe at morrisville.edu <mailto:drewwe at morrisville.edu>
>"The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese!" --
>Author Unknown

Mary Pugh				Orcas Island Library District
Administrative Assistant		500 Rose Street
Network Administrator			Eastsound, WA 98245
www.orcaslibrary.org			360.376.4985